Thursday, August 2, 2007

Alas, poor skinny bitch, we knew her well...

Oh, hello!

I know, long time no type. Like others before me, I have fallen off the face of the blogging world, only to be caught up and swept away by the loveliness that is Ravelry. I cannot, in good conscience, apologize because it is just too wonderful to be swirling around in patterns and favorites and such, I can only offer that I haven't forgotten you completely... I WILL update again!... and if not already there, I will pray for your immediate inclusion into Ravelry. And if you haven't signed up for Ravelry yet...

WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

Uh, I mean... I will pray for your sanity. Wait, that's not right either. Um, yeah. :D I love you all.


Dude - that third sentence was AWESOME. Best grammar EVER.

2 comments:

bunchkin said...

Wouldn't it be "as such"?

;-)

I spend way to much time on Ravelry. And then I order way too much yarn to make the cool things I see on Ravelry. And then I don't knit anything because I am cruising Ravelry.

Anonymous said...

Ravelry feel like the Best.Club.Ever! Everyone must join!