Friday, February 2, 2007

I am a knitting MACHINE.



Ta-DAAAAAA!!!



Photo is seriously crapalicious, but my battery ran out as it was taking this and it didn't flash. Oh well.

But my raglan is finished! Yay! I think if I use this pattern again I'll make some adjustments - add some ribbing along the sides to fit it better. I'll probably use a different yarn as well. I just love the colors on this though. :D


I have made progress on my CPH - the left front is almost done. I also finished my arm warmer thingys, but the photo will have to wait until I can find my battery charger. They're a bit too big and a bit too chunky but so so so warm! I made the one size fits all, thinking, okay, I'm "all", right? Nope. I am the size of a 14 year old. My skinny arms are swimming in these things. Perhaps some ribbons at the top...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks fantastic on you! Great colors. Oh to have your problem of being tiny...