Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Summer lovin

Do you ever go through your wardrobe, only to find something in there that you totally love, but totally forgot you owned? I did that this morning.

The pink polka dot shoes. My grandmother, who has a collection of crazy shoes herself, would be very proud.

My nephew calls these the "ice cream cone" shoes. I suppose they kind of do look like ice cream cones, but I think at "almost 5" just about anything can remind you of sweets. I think they're pretty sweet myself. And even sweeter? They go almost perfectly with my pink indigo ripples skirt.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Nice!

peaknits said...

I love the shoes! The fact that they match your knit skirt - icing on the cake!

Anonymous said...

You look adorable with those shoes and skirt on! So cute together!

Hilary said...

They are PERFECT with that skirt! OH my gosh, SO CUTE.

a friend to knit with said...

do you know what came to mind? really...should i say it?
okay. as soon as i saw the photos, i said....oh you skinny bitch! :) i LOVE YOUR SHOES! and YOUR SKIRT!!!!!!!
you look totally fantastic!

Susan said...

I love the skirt shoe combo. Very stylish!