Monday, September 3, 2007

un-tardedly lacey

Since the man of the house is out on the east coast being spacey (AAHAHAHAAA - get it? being spacey... being... nevermind)

Anyway, I have loads of time on my hands and so I actually sat down and figured out the FBS pattern. In fact, I geeked out and wrote it all out in excel with formulas to update the repeats and a macro to run them. And now! Ta DAAAAA:



I present you the untarded lace. Doesn't look like much but I stretched it all out a bit and you can actually see the flower baskets! How cool is that?

Having procrastinated this project I now have a week to finish it. Well, a little more than a week, although I'm hoping to get it all finished and washed and blocked before we leave. Ugh. Wish me luck...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really pretty!

a friend to knit with said...

oh, i don't think you need luck...it will turn out perfectly...it already looks awesome!