Thursday, March 29, 2007

Purling for dear life

After two weeks of 60-70 degree weather, it is snowing again. As I type, fast and furious flakes are flying by my window at breakneck speed and I can only barely make out the foothills that typically dominate the view from my loft.

Surprisingly enough, I'm feeling much happier today.

There must be something wrong with me. The 70 degree weather had me all depressed and grumpy. Snow is making me happy. Seriously.

Snow is also making me want to knit. I finished the teal Sizzle and decided I needed another one in pink cotton. Because who honestly needs a wool tank top?

I'm also working on a plain navy hoodie based on the central park. It's with stash yarn (yay) and it's coming along swimmingly. The back and left front are done, the right front is about halfway done. Pictures soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Snow makes me happy for skiing! We skied in the sunshine today.

Now you'll have to post pics of your WIPs!