Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wherefore art thou?

I must say, after that behemoth of a project, I'm feeling rather... uninspired. I have enough stash to knit around the world and back (egads. wait till you SEE what's in my stash now.) and I've been perusing Ravelry and finding a few cute patterns, but nothing that I must cast on for NOW.

Come to think of it, the only moment of emotion during my Ravelry hunt was when I found a rather cute baby pattern on a weirdly deformed baby, until I discovered that the aforementioned deformed baby was under a smudge on my screen and it was actually quite a cute baby.

Other than that, meh.

Mojo, oh mojo, what has happened to thee?

5 comments:

tiennie said...

I'm feeling a bit blah about my mojo too. What's up with that?

Hilary said...

Oh no! Come back mojo!

Your story about the "deformed baby" cracked me up. :)

a friend to knit with said...

what hilary said. all of it! :)

alittlebitofscrap said...

It's summer.. that's where my mojo goes. It seems that I only want to seriously knit during the winter months. Crazy? I hope your mojo comes back. Right now, I'm knitting place mats at my mother's request :)

juicyknits said...

Hey, maybe you should consider joining yarnbombing group?
http://www.knittaplease.com/ABOUT.html